Nondairy coffee creamer

loribauer
on 2/5/15 5:44 am

I have gained a large amount of weight in the last 8 months.  This coincided with some major life stresses and health issues causing exhaustion.   Like many of us I turned to coffee for energy,  I thought home brewed not as dangerous as buying foo-foo coffee.  I was wrong figured out today I have be taking in an extra 200-400 calories a day in dry coffee creamer.  Those 10 little calories per teaspoon add up fast.  Be careful!!!!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/6/15 9:59 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Wow, you must use a lot of creamer to get in that many extra calories! Have you seen the amount of servings in some of the bottles?, there's like 32 servings in there with 60 calories per serving. I use the coffemate creamer, it's 20 calories per serving, like 1 sugar per serving & use stevia packets. Alternating between coffee & tea helps get in my liquids for the day.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

thallnc
on 2/9/15 3:50 am - NC
VSG on 02/18/15

I have been using my Premier Vanilla Protein drink as my creamer in the mornings. Going to be drinking a shake anyway so I will put about a tablespoon in my coffee.

brenlee1965
on 2/15/15 10:53 pm - New Berlin, NY
I can relate about regaining weight from making some poor choices (or rather one's that I didn't consider a poor choice). I am using Almond milk for my coffee creamer; if I use the vanilla flavored one, then I am not needing my splenda.
 Bren                
Most Active