staysting the same weight

im_lost
on 12/23/14 7:07 am

So I had the surgery on dec 3 2014 shakes started, ov 12 2014 I was 273 now I am like 228 but since last wednesday I have not lost anything I havecheated I guess a few times with baking stuff nothing crazy but it is the holidays and it's been tough do u think I'm doing wrong is thatwhy imnot losng or am io like on a plateau  if so isn't it so soon 

roseygirl
on 12/23/14 1:33 pm, edited 12/23/14 1:33 pm

I've not followed my meal plan very well. Still battling old habits but i did stall week 2 to 3 and then again a few more times. I'm only averaging 1lb a week when factoring in stalls. The week I followed my meal plan exactly (2 wks ago) I lost 3 lbs... food for thought. :)

VSG Surgery 10/02/14

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

kjewell
on 1/1/15 7:07 am

Where do you find a good meal plan.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/23/14 7:12 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Your body is in healing mode so try not to sweat the stalls too much. Stalls are very common & will happen thru out your weight loss, follow your drs plan & you should be fine. Try clicking on the magnifying glass in the upper rt hand corner & put in the word stall, you'll see lots of posts about it.

Carefull with the cheating & don't go overboard, I've cheated too a few times, ah the holidays!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

lo_ri_p
on 12/23/14 8:07 pm - Ocala, FL

I had my surgery the same day as you.  You have lost 45lbs be proud of that.  I started to stall last week too and had not really cheated.  I have tried to walk every day.  I did lose an 4lbs in 5 days and now I'm stalled again.  I have just resigned myself to think that is just the way it's going to be and to keep doing what I'm doing and it has to come off eventually.  I really do believe that moving is the key. 

Lori

im_lost
on 12/23/14 8:15 pm

It's just very frustrating to see the scale the same I guess I wannna thank everyone *****plies it really helps to know I'm not alone this is quite a journey do you or anyone else have meds they have to take? That's another big challenge to take all my meds and still eat it's like I'm always having to be eating and taking pills they filll u up too

lo_ri_p
on 12/23/14 9:00 pm - Ocala, FL

I take meds too.  I was told I have to crush every pill for 3 months.  I take them with unsweetened applesauce as well as my supplements.  I pretty much consider them my afternoon and nighttime snacks. You just have to develop a routine and space it out.  I have trouble drinking more than any thing. My chest hurts after 2 tiny sips.  How can a person drink 64oz liquid a day when they can't drink 1 oz at a time. How are you doing with that?

im_lost
on 12/23/14 9:45 pm

I'm definitely not drinking enough but don't seem to have a problem with drinking but all of it is tough and I guess a routine is what I'm gonna have to make

lo_ri_p
on 12/23/14 9:55 pm - Ocala, FL

I'm sure we will both get there eventually.  Don't get discouraged.  I'm not.

im_lost
on 12/23/14 9:57 pm

Well it's definitely helping to talk to someone going through the same thank you

Most Active