Soft food recipies! Help me PLEASE!!

renaenhenry
on 11/20/14 3:43 am

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the soft food stage. I start tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had any recipies or websites. Also is lunch meat a soft food? I'm so excited to be on this phase but I dont want to mess up and eat the wrong things. Help!

kedgar01
on 11/30/14 3:56 am
with

I'm going into my 2nd week and could use some advice about why you did on full liquids. I feel like I'm really screwing up. 

lo_ri_p
on 12/22/14 9:28 am - Ocala, FL

I understand.  I am almost 3 weeks now and I ate pizza cheese yesterday.  It was the first time I cheated.  I almost wi**** did make me sick but today I just decided I need to go back to what my diet "bible" says to eat.  I have found that lowfat vanilla greek yogurt 100 cal. has a ton of protein and so does lowfat cottage cheese (breakstone has small curd)  I you don't like those think about the cream or tomato soups with water or skim milk.  Then there is baby food for meats and vegies.  Seasonings are your friend.  Just because babies eat it bland doesn't mean you have to.  Unless you have other diet restrictions, get creative.

lo_ri_p
on 12/22/14 9:32 am - Ocala, FL

Also remember you most likely are not going to eat a full recommended serving size when you are counting protein or calories or fat, etc.  Good luck

rissa1224
on 1/2/15 1:01 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

try www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com or pinterest. I had yogurts, cottage cheese, refried beans with a tiny bit of salsa and cheese melted in the microwave, and split pea soups. I also had farina to mix up the foods but not all the time. some of my co workers were told they can have mashed potatoes and gravy but my NUT said no.

Most Active