Advocare 24 Day Challenge and WLS

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/14 7:15 am - Lawrenceville, GA

I posted this the the general forum earlier, but this is a more appropriate place, so please excuse the cross post.

I had a VSG in December of 2011 and lost almost 130 lbs.  At the time of surgery, I weighed 335lbs and at my lowest weight, I was at 205.  Since the 18 month mark, I started slowly putting pounds back on and ended up back at 230lbs in December 2013.  At the same time, a friend of mine convinced me to try a 24-Day Challenge through AdvoCare, and I was shocked to lose 16 pounds and get back on track.  It also kick-started my love affair with Spark!  Next thing I know, I am signing up to be a distributor, and now I am on my second 24-Day Challenge.  4 days in and I am down 5 more pounds.  The shakes are great, Spark is great, and I am even starting to add some other supplements to help boost muscle mass, as I am working out a lot more now.  To make matters even better, I am getting a nice little check every few weeks, cause friends and co-workers keep seeing the changing me, and asking what I am doing.  I tell them, and next thing I know, they are starting their own 24-day challenges.  I don't mean to advertise here, so I won't post my website address, (but if you would like it, its in my profile), But I would like to hear if anyone else has had any success with AdvoCare, both in terms of health and financially? 

Most Active