Is Anyone else on Weigh****chers Points Plus?

sophieclair
on 7/17/12 7:56 am - Sartell, MN
 I started that four weeks ago (on this Thursday.) I've lost 12lbs so far and I can't believe how easy this is! I never thought I would say that.

LinR
on 8/3/12 7:46 am
I just started about 3 weeks ago.  I really like it.  I've had WLS but the #  and bad eating habits were creeping back in.  I started running and needed a different kind of eating plan to follow.  I am dropping my 12# regain slowly,  but it is coming off and I feel I still have enough energy to run.  I can't tell you how many times I had joined WW in the past, but I've been comitted to eating healthier since WLS and just needed a guide for maintenance.  I love how they calculate their pts now.  I feel fuller and haven't even touched the xtra 43 pts.

sophieclair
on 8/3/12 9:25 am - Sartell, MN
I almost never touch those extra points (I call them cheater points lol.) Its so awesome I lost 17lbs in 6 weeks. I just hit my plateau (which stink because I didn't think I would hit it this soon.) I can't wait to be thinner. Plus out of everything I have ever done to try to lose weight this is the easiest ever. I can't wait until I get to my goal.

Most Active