Protein powder

wendyr
on 7/10/12 10:59 am
 What is your favorite? I need to get back to drinking shakes and it has been a long time since I bought protein powder so I have no idea what is new or improved. Thank you.

My very spoiled dogs!!                 

jamiebrain
on 7/13/12 6:00 am - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
I just tried one yesterday that was SO good I couldn't belive it.  It's by About Time and it is chocolate peanut butter.  It has a very Reese's flavor.  :)  I also liked the Jay Robb strawberry.
medichughes
on 7/24/12 4:11 pm
I think you should try Vi-Shape. It comes in one flavor. but you can add almost anything to it to make it so good. my favor it is Strawberry banana.. so good. If you get the product message me and I can send you pages and pages of different flavors. it has everything you need in it. You will have more energy, get yor nutritional value in it. My wieght loss leveled off. and I was sick of the same ol shakes. I was using the permier shakes. one flavor.. after 1.5 yrs. I could not choke down another one. I switched to these shakes and they are so good. if interested go to www.bodybyvi.com/medichughes.. I know you will find a flavor you will enjoy.. Or I should say many flavors.
dms121
on 7/31/12 6:31 am - MD
Unjury has several products that I love.  Chocolate Splendor or Classic are my favorites followed by the Chicken Soup.  I also slipped the cheese sauce in my last batch of mac-n-cheese and no one was the wiser.  Down fall is is that it's only available online. 
Transforming from the Inside Out    
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/12 6:01 am

My fav is hands down Syntrax Nectar in Double Stuffed Cookie and Strawberry Cream. I also really like this new powder but its not Whey its a mixture of proteins slow and fast releasing. Its called Dymatize Elite XT in Banana Nut ( and also comes in fudge brownie, vanilla and chocolate if your not a fan fan of banana).

Most Active