Help......please

chrisinma
on 4/8/12 12:20 am - MA
 Hey everyone,

I am 2 1/2 years post op and I started at 325 got all the way down to 175 but now I am up to 210.  This scares the hell out of me.  Bad habits are forming.  I find myself drinking beer alot, and eating carbs like crazy.  How can I get back on track and take 20 off???  Has this happened to any of you??
H.A.L.A B.
on 4/9/12 4:32 am
I can relate... it is difficult - but it can be done. Back to basics.
reduce the carbs - and the beer... have you noticed that if you drink - you also may eat more - worse choices?   That is my issue.
if you do not want to give up the beer - limit to no more than one day a week... and use ultra light beer ... still no good.. but .... Jus****ch for transfer addictions... and if you have to ask - because you start worry you may have an issue - you already have an issue..

And last but not least - join some of us on daily accountability - back on track together...

You can check what we all been eating. and activities- that is a must.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/backontracktogether/discuss ion/

For me - eating often - including fiber and lots of proteins - helps with that. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active