Shakes to combat regain??

yippeeitskatie
on 2/23/12 6:51 am
 I am just about 5 years post op from gastric bypass with a recent 15lb. regain. I am curious about possibly starting some type of a shake diet to help re-lose those pesky pounds. Any suggestions on what to try that doesn't cost a ton of money but is going to work???

thanks, katie
302---->160--->175lbs

ps. I have FOR SURE stretched my pouch out and probably need to go back on shakes to avoid doing anymore damage.......please help : )

kmacnab
on 3/5/12 11:47 am - IL
Hi Katie!
15 pounds isn't a ton of weight, but I understand how you feel. I love the protein shakes that I use, but I wouldn't call it a diet.  It's part of my healthy eating so I replace a meal or two with the protein shake...It tastes like cake mix!  And, it's only $2 per meal!!!  Well, I now get mine for free! My friends and I have lost weight and feel great. I'd love to share with you!  We all have to stick together and this is so healthy! Congrats though....you still should be proud of yourself! 

Best,

Karen
BodybyVi_fosta220
on 4/1/12 7:01 am
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/12 3:33 pm - ND
Try ultimate pro fit! I love them. I drink the vanilla kind, sometimes I add fruit smushed up in it! Mmmm, now I want one lol. Go to wrapwithalicia.myitworks.com. I use all their products, my dr reccomendedM
ProshopperLinda
on 4/26/12 2:27 am - PA
  First of all why don't you try the 5 day pouch test to get you back on track? Just google it and it will come up. As far as shakes it's a tool to help you get your protein in. I like the GNC Total Lean 25. If you use vanilla you can add other sugarfree flavorings or sugarfree puddings to play with texture and taste. I add frozen or fresh fruit to mine a lot of the time to add micro nutrients to my diet and it helps you feel full. It also helps you get something sweet in a healthier way. I usually do 1 or 2 shakes and then a "real" dinner with my husband....that way I'm getting real food also. Good luck and if you want other info feel free to email me.                                                            Linda 
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/12 1:18 pm - NM
Hey girl...its been a while since your post, but i just saw it..not sure if you are looking, but i have the perfect thing for you..email me for more information @ [email protected]
Most Active