Problems with bariatriceating.com

sunshine105
on 1/17/12 10:57 am - Warren, MI
I am so upset with these people.  I ordered their new multivitamins and hair balance  last year and signed up for autoship.  It was shipped fine the first month.   Second month, no shipment until I called even though I was charged for it.  I cancelled after that shipment by calling them.  Next month I was charged again, no shipment.  I called and finally got my money returned and the following month all was well.  One month later in December, all of a sudden I am charged again with no shipment and I surely did not want one!

This has cost me overdraft fees in my checking account as I keep a special on only for online orders and only have money in it when I have ordered something.

I have called several times and keep getting their voicemail.  They will not return my call.   I am so angry.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for listening,

Billie Campbell

13.5 lb lost before surgery
marymazilla
on 1/18/12 8:28 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
sorry you have to endure that but you look good
How you been.
doing fine here!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

sunshine105
on 1/20/12 9:25 am - Warren, MI
I'm doing good.  I have regained a few pounds and am not too happy about that but I keep trying.

I finally got in touch with BE.  After some discussion they agreed to refund my money and I now have the refund.  She was hesitating because she saw there was a refund in November.  I said, I know.  This is the second time you've done this.   All's well I guess, but I don't know if I'll be able to order from them again.  Too bad, I liked some of their products.

Glad to hear you're doing well!

13.5 lb lost before surgery
Most Active