Multi vitamins

glynkath
on 12/13/11 5:30 am - Decatur, AL
I am currently taking Bariatric Advantage's chewable Multi Formula Orange Flavored MVI because they do not contain iron as my iron levels were very high. Now my Vitamin B levels are sky high as well, so I need vitamins that do not contain vitamin B complex or iron. So far I have not been able to locate any. Help!
Bea
BPD/DS 10/08/01
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/11 4:18 pm - noida, India

Our level of susceptibility to addictive behaviors varies by genetic predisposition and emotional state. Nevertheless, highly palatable food has physiologically addictive properties that will make almost anyone experience a lack of control.  “Just one bite" doesn’t work because that single bite activates the dopamine reward system, causing the brain to demand more.  Willpower, logic, and common sense are no match for addictive drives. As with other addictions, recovery requires abstaining from the addictive substance. An alcoholic can’t have “just one drink" without grave risk of relapse. The same is true for food addicts.

Natural plant foods are not as intensely sweet, salty, or fatty as the processed junk foods that are purposely engineered to excite our reward systems.  Eating whole, natural foods provides enjoyment of taste without activating addictive drives. www.nutritionistsrepublic.com
Most Active