Ready to Drink Protein Shakes

MinneBill
on 10/14/11 10:34 am - MN
Any thoughts on what is the best ready-to-drink protein shake?

My two flavor caveats-  Not a huge coffee flavor fan and I would prefer milk-type shakes as opposed to fruit smoothies.  (standards like chocolate and vanilla are really all that are important). 

Any ideas?  I just want to be able to throw a few in the fridge under my desk for lunches at work.

Thanks!

bill
k__
on 10/15/11 9:39 am - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15
I like the Premier Protein chocolate shakes.  Priced really well at Costco.  30 gr protein in 11 oz.  I have one every morning for breakfast.

Sam814
on 10/22/11 9:40 am
Hey Bill,

Started drinking awesome meal replacement shakes that taste awesome, are affordable and packed with nutrition. They are diabetic & heart friendly, & gluten free. It burns fat & builds lean muscle. The only problem is they DON'T come in cans. They come in a 30 day pouch & have to be made daily in either a blender or  a shaker cup. I'll leave an email in case you are interested.

Good luck Bill.
Sam
cedarstar
on 10/22/11 2:55 pm - Manitoba, Canada
I agree with the previous poster. I love my costco Premier chocolate RTD protein shakes. 160 calories and 30g of protein.

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

greendragon
on 12/15/11 11:20 pm - Morgantown, WV
I love my Atkins Advantage shakes.  I'm not a big coffee drinker, either, but I love the cafe caramel.  They do have vanilla, chocolate, and several others including dark chocolate, some fruity flavors, etc.  They are 15-16g of protein, 150-160 calories, 2g net carbs.  Walmart has them in their pharmacy section, 4 for $6.50, usually.  Or online at Atkins.com.

Most Active