PRE-OP WEIGHT LOSS...Giving up VENT!

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/12 9:34 am - TX

MaMaMaRTiNeZz,
Have you ever tried infrared body wrap? We have started this service at our salon and have heard some postive reviews about the process. There are couple of videos posted on our website too.
Thanks

www.betandallas.com

Scaura
on 4/14/12 1:42 am - Fort Collins, CO
Is it possible to find another surgeon? 

All seem to have such vast differences in requirements.  Mine did not have a pre-surgery weight loss requirement or a liquid diet pre-op, just the standard no food after 11pm the day prior to surgery.  They did require 3 months of nut classes once a month prior to a consult.  Now I did drop 14 pounds in the 5 months prior to my surgery, but it was not stressful and just made some minor adjustments to my diet.  The main one for me was NO SODA of ANY kind.  I was a total Diet Mountain Dew addict and had a minimum of a 2 liter bottle a day.  My surgeon did require no soda post-op so I stopped it in December and switched to Wal-Mart brand crystal light energy water flavor packets.  That gave me the caffeine I need.  I noticed that with just that one modification, I lost about 5 pounds in a few weeks.

Seems like all the hoops they are making you jump through are only adding a lot of stress, and extra weight.  Maybe another surgeon would be better.

Laura
HW: 311  SW:264 (size 24)  CW: 174 (size 14)  Surgeon's Goal: 176 My GW: 149
Weight Loss Month 1: 20 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 2: 17 pounds!
Weight Loss Month 3: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 4: 10 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 5: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 6: 6 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 7: 6 pounds!   Weight Loss Month 8:

25 pound to my goal!

Most Active