What are effects of drinking coffee?

Courtney D.
on 6/3/11 12:08 am - Fontana, CA

I remember being told to stay away from caffeine in our diet.  I was wondering if I could get some feedback about the effects of drinking coffee...

webinfochick
on 7/5/11 5:14 am - brunswick, GA
If you can stay away from caffeine that is great. It causes dehydration and is very addictive.  That said....I drink caffeinated drinks myself. It is very hard to break the habit with the addictive side effects. Do yourself a favor and try to avoid going back to this types of drinks.

Best Regards,
Alicia
Alicia
5'5"
240/133/125

Pearlnecklace77
on 7/26/11 4:50 am - Leavenworth, KS
My husband is addicted to caffeine and he gets bad headaches from it. I on the other hand could go days without caffeine and it doesn't bother me. I have the lapband and I can tell you with coffee and some pop will go right though me. I  don't know if that is because I had my gallbladder out or not, but I would maybe try some crystal light. Break yourself slowly don't do it all at once.
momtothree
on 7/30/11 11:00 pm - Canada
I drink coffee and confess that I am very addicted.  I use to drink 2 litres of Diet Cok per day pre-op but now likely drink a pot of coffee per day.   I cannot drink it black since surgery so add milk or cream for a treat.   It is too hard on  my stomach black.
 HW/285  SW/261.6  CW/177.0  GOAL 155

bdisaia
on 10/6/11 7:43 pm - MA
Hi
My doc  does not like us to drink it because coffee interferes with iron absorption . But I have one a day NEED IT!

Crystal_Altus
on 10/11/11 7:01 pm

just do decaf with splenda and nonfat creamer! :)  that's what i was told!

Most Active