Frustrated

sac011003
on 5/15/11 2:47 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hey everyone....it's been a while since I have been on here and I need some help! I had my weight loss surgery on 12/31/2008. I did really well, lost 105 pounds and 9 months after the surgery I found out I was pregnant. I had my sone on May of 2010 and lost my mother to a long and painful battle with cancer on August 7, 2010. I am having a hard time losing the rest of my baby weight, I am up almost 16 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and cannot seem to lose it? I am getting frustrated and I am at a loss. I need some help? I'm not sure if this is stress related or depression or what I have seen my nutritionist and they tell me it's not bad and has put me on a 1200 calorie diet. If anyone else has had these issues could you please let me know how you have over come these? Any information or thoughts anyone has are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Reddheadd7
on 5/26/11 2:59 am - CA
I'm sorry to hear about all your frustrations but grats on the baby (that's now 1!) My suggestion would be to log all your food intake, get your protein in first, veggies, fruit then carbs if needed but it's back to the basics for you! Start walking or get exercise. That's a HUGE stress reliever and can combat some mild depression. You got to work your tool! You could start with the 5 day pouch test which you can google, there's a website that tells you what to do.

The funny thing is that I'm still pre-op but I've been glued to this website for the last couple months and have learned so much and this is what post-op folks tell the ones that need to get back on track. 16 lbs is nothing compared to where you started, right??

YOU CAN DO IT!

Most Active