Less pills! YAY!

Kath442
on 2/28/11 8:40 pm - Punxsutawney, PA
I had gastic bypass in 2001 and when I decided to have the surgery I knew I was signing on for a lifetime of daily vitamins.  I have had various concoctions of pills..  up to 10 a day for awhile.  However, there is a new product out that I think is AWESOME.  It's called Zeal, you mix 1 tablespoon with water, juice, yogurt, whatever.  I feel fantastic on it!  No more pills for me!  Has tons of good stuff!  I realize I am 10 years out but I think it would be great for newbies, liquid form is easier to swallow than a pill.  If you'd like to know more about it, look on facebook to read stories  www.facebook.com/ZealForLife   I am selling it, not cause of the money, just because I want people to feel good, it's a great product.  You can email me if you want more information  [email protected]    Have a good one!
MissMaryMac
on 4/12/11 5:44 am - Maple Grove, MN
I hope people do their homework before reading this and assuming some miracle first.

You have to take at leasat 2 servings a day ---- PLUS you'd still need to take your additional calcium, iron and probably vitamin D.    Depending on your personal needs, you might need other supplements as well.

Since Zeal costs about $60 bucks for a 30 day supply ---- which would really only last a post-op 15 days --- its a heck of a lot cheaper to take something else.  There are plenty of chewable vitamins that cost about half this much for a 90 day supply.

Here is another reason to think twice about this --- google is your friend.
http://blog.zealsalessucks.com/

** I am a Susan G Komen 3-Day Walker --- WLS allowed me to make it all 60 miles in 2010 and 2011 and I'm doing it again in 2012!!  
Most Active