Designer Whey Protein Blitz

B. Bap
on 2/7/11 12:09 pm
Hello everyone this is my first time posting to the diet and nutrition forum.  I found a really healthy good tasting protein drink.  I wanted to share it with everyone on this site (and that will listen).  I also posted this on the VSG forum.

If all protein drinks tasted like this, there would never be a complaint of the taste of protein drinks.  Ok that may be an exaggeration but it was really good.  It was very true to the grape flavor with very little protein aftertaste or any strong protein taste.

So it has to be high in calories or low in protein, right?  NO!  The 20oz bottle is considered 1 serving. So for 1 serving,  you get:
*120 Calories
*30g of Protein
*1g Carbs
*0g Fat
*7.8g BCAAs
*Lactose Free

That's good right?  And it comes in 3 flavors, with fun names: Grip it Good Grape, Can you take thi*****h (fruit), and WTF OrangeMango. Fun names right?   I will say that I am biased because I only tried the Grape ones.  But tomorrow, I am going back to the vitamin shop to buy the other 2 flavors to sample them.

There is on downside.... because they are ready to drink and not a powder, they are much more expensive than powered drinks based on the cost per serving (This breakdown came from a site that I found in my search.)  But based on the avg of 3per bottle I can say that it is definitely more expensive then other drinks.   BUT I have good news!!!!! VitaminShoppe.com has them on sale (2/7/011) I added the link so if you are interested check it out....

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=D9-1002

Most Active