Costco has a great deal on vitamins

MS_MOX
on 1/15/11 7:41 am - CA
I went to costco today to kill some time and they are having a huge Health event.All the Vitamins were discounted and lots of heath related samples .I personally liked the the protien shots 104 calories and 25 grams of protien in a little tube. Also got the hoodia weightloss liquid stuff because it has 5 grams of fiber and only 40 calories. I wish Costco had a 100 calorie protien shake. I am soooo close to getting my surgury scheduled. I need to lose 13 more pounds.
MissMaryMac
on 4/12/11 5:32 am - Maple Grove, MN
Costco DOES have a new protein that is pretty good --- I can't remember the name, but it was a big 3lb jug for about 21.00 .    110 calories, low carb, low sugar.  I mix the chocolate one in my decaf coffee and it takes just fine.

EAS == bad choice though, read the label.
Protein shots == bad choice as well, those are just when concentrate -- you need need isolate post op.

** I am a Susan G Komen 3-Day Walker --- WLS allowed me to make it all 60 miles in 2010 and 2011 and I'm doing it again in 2012!!  
twiggytoo
on 3/3/11 8:10 am - IN
Thanks for the info I will definitly ch4eck it out! Good luck to you I will be praying for you and thoe 13 lbs! Karol  

Most Active