Protein Powder Mixed with Sugar Free Pudding

Laura R.
on 11/14/10 9:13 am - PA
Are we allowed to mix protein powder with sugar free dry pudding mix to kill the taste of the protein? 
Laura 

Kristijones81
on 11/14/10 10:57 am - Tampa, FL
 Absolutely. I add it to SF pudding. When Im making protein shakes I use Crystal Light and SF pudding as flavoring.

Linda W.
on 11/21/10 12:48 pm - Clearlake, CA
I make a really great shake with vanilla whey protien, non fat milk, white chocolate syrup, a couple of frozen strawberries, and a Tbsp of SF cheesecake pudding.  It is really yummy!
Linda    
getinlean1
on 12/29/10 9:12 am
I've been eating protein powder and diet pudding for years, I use Biotests Vanilla and Chocolate flavor whey isolate, it tatses amazing even without the pudding. Try adding about 2 oz of water to make it wetter...really does the trick.
Only thing is I can't eat it on the go, does anyone know of a good protein bar that doesn't conatin loads of carbs and sugar, I can't seem to find anything.
kajoodled
on 12/29/10 2:56 pm
On December 29, 2010 at 5:12 PM Pacific Time, getinlean1 wrote:
I've been eating protein powder and diet pudding for years, I use Biotests Vanilla and Chocolate flavor whey isolate, it tatses amazing even without the pudding. Try adding about 2 oz of water to make it wetter...really does the trick.
Only thing is I can't eat it on the go, does anyone know of a good protein bar that doesn't conatin loads of carbs and sugar, I can't seem to find anything.
 What kind of sugar free pudding to you use?  I'd be interested in purchasing something like that.  

You should check out Quest protein bars.  They've only got something like 4 net carbs and no sugar alcohols.  They're the first bar I've come across that doesn't have a bunch of fillers in it.  I've gone through several boxes of bars and they taste great.
Most Active