Need protein drink, but

drnoel
on 11/11/10 2:01 am - Washingtonville, NY
 I stopped using a protein drink a while back because I couldn't find a reliable source for AchievOne.
I just found out that I have a huge need to supplement my protein, and am looking for recommendations for the best product.  I really liked the Vanilla Nut flavor of AchievOne, but while I would like to find something similar, I could probably do chocolate if I had to.  I am looking for pre-mixed, as well as something that will not destroy my taste buds.  I am also looking for a reliable source, as that was the main reason I stopped using AchievOne.  Any suggestions and/or direction is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Johna "Diane" A.
on 11/23/10 1:46 pm - Mineral Wells, WV
Hello. I found a whey protein drink I love. You get it at Wal Mart and it is only $15.00 for a big 2 lb. can. It's called Body Fortress. It's 52grams of protein. I took it to my Dr.'s for approval and they said it was fine to use. I use one scoop for the morning and a scoop in the evening. The one I like is Cookies n Cream. It definately helps the sweet tooth and is very satisfying. I use skim milk with it instead of water. I believe it comes in Vanilla also. Hope you like it!
Diane
God Bless us one and all.  May he give us the Strength, Courage and Wisdom for our daily journey.            
drnoel
on 11/23/10 8:24 pm - Washingtonville, NY
Thank you for the suggestion, I will try it out.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Noel
Most Active