Looking for Nutritional Drink that is mixed with water.....

Teresa D.
on 11/9/10 3:51 pm - Peachland, NC
Several years ago I was a member of a gym and I purchased a drink each day at the gym that I really liked.  I drank it after I worked out.  It was in a plastic bottle, and had premeasured ingredients.  I mixed with water, added a pack of equal and shook.  I can remember it kept me going the remainder of the afternoon.  I can remember it tasted great.  Does anyone know what this might have been, or can offer something similar?  I am almost 1 yr post op and looking for new things to try.  Any help would be appreciated.

Teresa D.    
rexysmamma
on 11/10/10 3:26 am
i am using Isopure from GNC and they have many many flavors. Try it! I like it becuz of the variety of flavors so I never get sick of the same flavor. I am picky and have a really super sensitive pallete.
You can buy it by the case of multiple flavors, too and if you are a Gold card member you get a discount.
Hope this helps....Julie 
Only 55 days post op for revision...first surgery was botched and I had 2 fistula repairs, hernia and of course, revision.  It has been a ride...roller coaster ride u do not like...
Most Active