Has anyone tried the OPURITY chewable vitamins?

Lisa R.
on 9/4/10 7:48 pm - Dallas, TX
They're made by the same folks as Unjury Protein Powder which I find scrumptous!  Have tried several brands of small pills but they give me terrible indigestion while some of the liquids have a bad taste. Would like to find something I can really like and live with for a long, long time.

Thanks!

5 ft. 0 in.  HW/242      SW/236     CW/216    GW/120?

places2go
on 9/17/10 1:33 am - MD
I've tried the Opurity calcium supplement (orange flavored). It is the ONLY calcium supplement I've been able to tolerate. Have tried 2 flavors of Bariatric Advantage; a liquid form and a chewable form from a store and they all made me about sick. The Opurity I can at least tolerate.
Lisa R.
on 10/3/10 4:08 pm - Dallas, TX
I finally received my Opurity calcium citrate as well as the Opurity Multi-vitamin (chewable) this past friday and they really aren't bad! The chewable calcium citrate sure beats the sour tasting liquids that I had tried previously and the multi doesn't give me indigestion.  They remind me of slightly chalky sweet tarts. Ahhh... my new WLS Candy! 

Thanks for the reccomendation!

5 ft. 0 in.  HW/242      SW/236     CW/216    GW/120?

nancetx
on 10/23/10 3:26 am - Midland, TX
I find Opurity bypass multivitamin and calcium citrate to be good.  I wouldn't take vitamins for years and they made my stomach very unhappy.  I can tolerate Opurity without issue.  And the calcium citrate is tolerable with just a little tart compared to acidic tasting.
Thank you God!  Nan
karmak
on 11/30/10 12:39 am - NC
I am using both the Opurity Multi and the Opurity Calcium chews.  To me, both are tolerable.  Pre-surgery I didn't mind them at all when I tried them out.  Now 8 days post-surgery I am having a lot of trouble with them seeming really tart or sour, makes me pucker my lips up, like the sour candy for little kids.  I think I will get used to it again!  Overall, they are pretty good!
KarmaK
Most Active