PROGESSENCE PLUS - For Women Only

babyphat-babyslim
on 7/12/10 2:36 pm - Northern California, CA
Hi all, so in September I will be four years out from surgery, have lost over 118 lbs and have kept it off! I've totally changed my life and now I've been a massage therapist for 2 years and am finding new ways to boost my health, so I wanted to share the newest one with every WOMAN on this board.
Young Living Essential Oils - one in particular is made for women to help balance hormones. I have been dealing with PCOS and irregular hormones for several years now and have started using this awesome product to help balance my hormones.

Please check it out!
www.youngliving.org/sarahlyon
Enroller/Sponser #1079991
Scroll to the bottom of the first page or click on Products on the left hand side.

More info about PROGESSENCE PLUS:

PROGESSENCE PLUS

For Women only

(sorry guys!)

Progesterone is the HAPPY HORMONE!!!

Benefits of Progesterone: ·        Cools arteries ·        Prevents 98% of hot flashes ·        Prevents 98% of PMS ·        Prevents 98% of migraines ·        Improves post partum depression ·        Aids in weight loss ·        Mood elevator ·        Stops 95% TMJ inflammation ·        Reduces breast cancer risk ·        Aids sleep ·        Heals nerves (tingling in toes) ·        Reduces endometrioses ·        Improves bone density ·        Improves libido

#4640 - Progessence Plus Serum - 15ml
Progessence™ Plus serum is formulated for maximum performance. All natural, USP-grade super-micronized progesterone from wild yam is melted in vitamin E and essential oils for optimal absorption. Studies indicate that limonene from frankincense and bergamot and menthol from peppermint oil can enhance substance penetration through the skin. Progessence Plus does not require the cycling of application sites.

Helping women restore hormonal balance

"progesterone is an essential raw material from which your body makes many of the other hormones vital for good health"

Sarah Lyon
Certified Massage Therapist
Lymphatic Drainage Therapist

Most Active