protein supplement???

RMICELI
on 7/11/10 7:14 am - HAMMOND, LA
I'm looking for a protein supplement that is unflavored and can be added to hot and cold liquids, also if it comes in flavors thats great too.  I'm new to this
rivkask
on 7/12/10 10:46 am
Unjury protein can be added to hot and cold and comes in unflavored.

But my favorite by far is flavored.  Isopure zero carb creamy vanilla, chocolate is great too! 

The important thing is that you add liquid to the mix of any protein then bring up to temperature.  Someone much more experienced than i, suggested a temperature no more than 130 degrees f.  I try not to go over that or I get little floaties.
HW 256/ SW 225/ CW 161
"Be the kind of woman
that when your feet hit the floor each morning

the devil says "oh crap, she's up!"

RMICELI
on 7/13/10 3:32 am - HAMMOND, LA
Thank you so much, this is what I was looking for.  I would like to add protein to my broths and soups and this will be great.
vitalady
on 7/13/10 1:54 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Allmax IsoNatural is one.

Here's what I use in hot (no more than 160 deg):

Any of these are what I use:

1.) Gaspari Myofusion double chocolate or chocolate peanut butter OR a combo of those 2 with 6-8 oz water + about 1/2 **** I use a Magic Bullet or a hand blender. Full sized blenders double the size of my drink and make me burp too much! Using this method, I get a thicker or thinner Wendy's Frosty type drink, depending on the ice/water ratio
2.) Champion Pure Whey Stack choco + 6-8 oz water, shaken.
3.) IDS vanilla-cinnamon + "glop" of DaVinci sugar free caramel sauce + 8 oz water + ice, blended.
4.) the PWS chco + the van-cin (50/50) in about 10 oz ho****er, stirred or
hand blender.

They deliver 30g protein, less than 3g sugar, less than 200 calories, when made with water.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

RNrnrn
on 7/17/10 12:58 pm - talladega, AL
I don't like the  shake type drinks. (milk based types) I use Isopure clear protein drinks (40mg / serving). I drink one /day plus the protein that I eat.  The drinks  count toward the total fluid intake too.
The unflavored supplements are also useful mixed  in/on  other items.
Debby_Luv
on 8/2/10 2:11 pm - Violet, LA
VSG on 10/13/09 with
I use Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein powder in my morning protein shakes.  It is a very fine powder, not gritty at all.  It tastes wonderful and is made with stevia.  Has like 1 carb per serving.  I add it to my morning shake with a banana and either blueberries or strawberries or some peaches.  It tastes great.  I use low fat organic milk in it too.

Debby Luv

P.S. Good luck finding one that you like.

Most Active