just hope ...

seacat123
on 7/12/10 2:22 pm - Middletown, DE
I am not totally wrong here .....

I am actually looking for weigh loss withOUT any kind of surgery.

I am enjoying working out and can stand on a certain diet pretty well - but don't have the success I wish. means, I have no success. no matter if i workout 5 times a week or 2. I feel like a hamster in running wheel, since everything I try just won't work out :(

two years ago I  was on phentermine for 2 months and lost  a pretty good amount of weight (20 pounds) and went down to 175 pounds.
my goal is/was 160/165 (5.7), but before I could reach it, my doctor moved away and two others I tried did not want to subscribe it to me. they told me, I would not weigh enough to continue .... I have to be over 30 (BMI wise).
I ate healthy and went for a regular workout to the Y and loved, loved, loved to lose weight finally. then I  broke my foot, later my toe (yes, it was MY) year .... and put more weight on.
now I am at 195 again and SO mad and just want to find another doctor, who would watch me closely and subscribe phentermine to me.
I live in middletown but of course would not mind to drive to dover or wilmington. If anybody has an advice, that would be highly appreciated.

Most Active