Isagenix please help

skinnyme313
on 7/8/10 12:17 pm
Hello.  I had my band place in 2007 and it just seemed to never work for me. My mother and her girlfriend advised me against it, but I did it anyway.  Well my mother and her friend started Isagenix two weeks after I had my band placed.  My mother lost 45 lbs within the first 60 day and her girlfriend lost 62 lbs.  Over the last 3 year my mother has lost a total of 118 lbs using Isagenix.  I was just wondering if anyone has tried it.  If you have tried it PLEASE share you experience with me.  I am not able to exercise much because I dislocated my knee a few months ago and I'm really looking for something that will help me to lose weight a little faster.  I want to try it but I wanted to see if anyone else has tried this product.  The website is www.thedetoxlife.com.
sissy5
on 7/19/10 10:31 pm - Tampa, FL
i have been using Isagenix for over a year now and love it.  I did have RNY 5 yrs ago.  I love it more for the energy and vitamins than the weight loss aspect.  shakes are great!
Lisa_Marie_
on 8/27/10 8:36 am - Apple Valley, MN
Isagenix, never heard of it. How much does it cost? Is it food or a drink or what? I am getting RNY in about a month, what would Isagenix do for me? I am very interested????
Lisa Marie    
Most Active