NEED HELP

newgirl143
on 7/8/10 10:25 am - baltimore, MD
Hello all,

I haven't posted in a very long time been busy with my 2 year old but had a question I knew you all could answer I have been trying to lose my baby weight and seem to be so hard. I eat right exercise 5 times a day just worried that maybe because I am a bariatric person I am not intaking enough calories with the amount of exercise I do........Someone please help I still cannot eat alot even 4 years out I eat as much as my 2 yr old each meal so i know I am not eating alot of calories I am desperate to get this 40 pds off by next year am getting married after being together 6 years.HELP HELP HELP

Hugs and Kisses
Love Lisa

ptydhughes
on 7/8/10 1:58 pm - Brown Deer, WI
do u mean you work out five times a week or day if you mean a week you probaly just need to up your protein have you tired to up ypur water intake too it might take a little time but the weight will come off dont get discouraged hang in there
newgirl143
on 7/11/10 9:58 am - baltimore, MD
No I workout 5 days a week, and drink nothing bu****er it is just so frustrating because I really dont eat alot but have such a hard time losing I know also as we get older our metabolism slows down but I am very active Thank you for the suggestions.

Hugs and Kisses
Love Lisa

Cindy C.
on 8/6/10 1:44 am
If you are eating only small amounts and only drinking water, I doubt you are getting enough protein.  My WLS program (and most of what I have read), suggests a woman take in a 'minimum' of 70 grams of protein per day.  You may need more if you're exercisinf pretty hard.  Do you know what your protein intake is? 

Make sure, when eating, you always eat protein first.  It is possible to get the 70 grams strictly from food since you are so far out.  If that is hard for you, you may need to supplement your diet with a protein drink. 

I wish you luck.  Hope you have a happy and beautiful wedding!

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Most Active