Protein Samples - great find!

fhaloans1
on 6/29/10 12:01 pm
I found the greatest website today for protein samples.  They have a whole page of nothing but samples to buy so that you can try things without spending lots of money on items you don't know if you'll like or not.  The website was www.MyBariatricPantry.com.  They have awesome prices too.  Not sure if anyone is interested, but it helped me a ton.  I ordered quite a few and found out most everything I ordered was really good.  I now have over 4 flavors I love.  OH, and I also ordered the supreme sample pack of the protein bars and oh my gosh I loved everyone of them.  Now it's a matter of deciding which ones I liked the most.  Just food for thought....hope this helps someone as much as it did me!
PugLuvr
on 6/30/10 5:32 am
Thanks for posting this!!!  I kind-of like the protein shake I'm currently using, but I'm willing to switch if I can find a better one!

I'm definitely going to have to check that out!

Take care!

Tina
missmimi
on 7/3/10 8:51 am
Here is another great place to get sample sizes.  vitalady.com/ They are very prompt and friendly.

jsando01
on 7/8/10 1:45 pm
Syntrax Nectars are another great protein drink. I love them, easy to use..bestnutritionprice.com
Most Active