Weight Regain ... HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Rockii
on 5/19/10 2:08 am - BAY AREA, CA

I had my lap-band in 01/2008 since then I have a bad in 12/2009 ... I was doing great ... And since I have been home I have gained weight bac k... THis has made me so depressed that I feel like I'm helpless and I HATE feeling like this ... After having the baby I went in for a fill . and the docotor wanted me to go back to see him in about 1-2 months and I have not gone back cause I have gained lots instead of losing =(

I want to get back into things again and be healthy ... I read something about 5PDT or something ????? I was thinking of doing a liquid diet for 5 days to help me lose something and then go from there ............
SOMEONE please lep me and give me ideas =(

rbb825
on 5/19/10 1:40 pm - Suffern, NY
I am not a fan of the 5 day pouch test,especially you don't have a pouch.  Try just eating right - 6 small meals, each one with high protein and low carb.  You can have fruit but limit the starches to 1 per day.  You need to get a minimum of 100 grams of protein per day.  If you need to, protein shakes can help this along for 1 or 2 of the meals or in between the meals to help with the liquids.  You also need to get 64 - 80 ounces of liquids per day and 30 minutes of exercise atleast 5 days per week.  This schedule will optimize your metabolism and keep your blood sugars stable.  Give it a try and see how things go.

hopethishelp
on 5/31/10 7:40 pm
On May 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM Pacific Time, rbb825 wrote:
I am not a fan of the 5 day pouch test,especially you don't have a pouch.  Try just eating right - 6 small meals, each one with high protein and low carb.  You can have fruit but limit the starches to 1 per day.  You need to get a minimum of 100 grams of protein per day.  If you need to, protein shakes can help this along for 1 or 2 of the meals or in between the meals to help with the liquids.  You also need to get 64 - 80 ounces of liquids per day and 30 minutes of exercise atleast 5 days per week.  This schedule will optimize your metabolism and keep your blood sugars stable.  Give it a try and see how things go.
This is great advise, and a very good plan, I am sure if you go with those valuable tips you'll see amazing result, go for it, don't pu**** regularity is the key...

Just do it, you'll be soon back on track!
trimoon
on 6/17/10 5:13 am
I would go back to the doctor...they are there to help.  Don't be ashamed about the gain- they can help you get back on track.
Most Active