HAS ANYONE FOLLOWED THE WEIGH****CHERS DIET AFTER LAP BAND

Figler5
on 4/28/10 12:31 am

Hi
I had a lap band in dec 2009 and have lost 45 pounds to date I am going to join weigh****hcers at lunch I have decided I really need to have some help in good healthy food choices.I know all food is not created equal and as I have lost the weight I have realized just how important nutrution is. I know the weigh****chers plan is balanced and I will have a weekly weigh in. I know I have conversed in teh past with people who followed the diet after lap band. I am just wondering if you followed number of points or number of calories? This seem sto be the only band rule that is not easy to apply I know all others can be applied.
If you do not want to post here please send me an email at [email protected]

GettingMeBackAgain
on 5/2/10 6:42 am - Bayonne, NJ

Hi,
I am a new member and I read your post from 4/28.  I am still very new and not too familiar with the site but I have a sx date scheduled for the Realize Band. 
I think its amazing that you have lost 45.5 lbs already since Dec.  Way to go!!!!

My question is that I too was wondering how does it work?  The dieting or new style of life before and after the sx.  I hae seen the nutritionist and she gave me some view pts and a list of proteins vs carbs I should be eating but that was it.  I was never very good at balancing things out unless I was told what the choices I had to chose from.  I know that part of the journey is adapting a new life style but at first glance..I was thinking of joining weigh***hcers just to have a guideline. 

Reading your post asking questions about if anyone followed the points or # of cals is exactly what I am seeking. 

I am 38y/f mother of one and I would like to know if you have any guidelines to share for what I should be eating before the sx?  Maybe like a menu/diet....Day 1...Day 2 etc.  If you do, please share it with me.  I am eager to get this right.

My sx date is scheduled for Oct 6 2010.  I can't wait but I am scared to gain any weight (small or not) before and even after.  Any help would be great.

You can also email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Most Active