Ok.......you've GOT to try this!!!!!!!!

Miss_Kitty
on 4/26/10 11:52 am, edited 4/26/10 3:25 pm - New Bedford, MA
Anyone on a liquid diet may appreciate this! (or even if you just simply want a yummy, cold, healthy, tasty drink)

Mix chocolate Slim-fast (the powdered one) in a blender with 16 oz of skim milk, about 4-5 ice cubes..........and coffee flavored yogurt. (i like Yoplait) Just make sure you thoroughly blend the mil****and yogurt well, before adding the powder.

It tastes just like a coffee house drink!

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/28/10 1:30 am
I bet it does... but have you added all the sugars in the drink?  it is a lot.  It is accutally a sugary (natural sugars included) drink.  Lots of calories...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

shoegirl1023
on 4/29/10 2:55 am - Solon, OH
 You took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to post the exact same comment!

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

hotmamma1
on 4/28/10 1:05 pm
VSG on 04/15/10 with
Sounds great! Iwill have to try it sometime.

Most Active