Five day pouch repair

Julie D.
on 3/10/10 4:10 am - Momence, il
I just ordered the 5 day pouch repair to see if that would help me get back on track.  Has anyone else tried it?  I could use any extra advice that anyone has.
Tammy T.
on 3/10/10 9:51 am, edited 3/10/10 9:51 am - Great Bend, NY
Yes, I have started my 5 day restart and I have been going to the gym again. I have lost 11 lbs sense I did it, I am on my third week... It helped me but you have to stick to it ....Good Luck I know you can do it

Tammy T  

Good Morning all, well I have been away for a few months and it shows. I have gained 7 lbs. What a roller coster ride. But today is a new day and I am going to get back on track. I just found out my daughter is scheduled to have surgery on July 8th. I am so happy for her.

Teresa S.
on 3/12/10 7:50 am - Simpson, IL
What is the 5 day pouch repair...???

Teresa S. 

Beginning Weight 303    Surgery weight 236     Amount lost by surgery date  67lbs    
    Starting BMI  63.3             Surgery BMI 49.3          Goal Weight 125 Goal BMI 26.1

In Order To Change...a Caterpillar must have the faith of a Butterfly    
Tammy T.
on 3/14/10 12:49 am - Great Bend, NY
 IT is called " The 5 day pouch restart " you can find it on the internet under that. It is restarting your diet from day one and getting your pouch back on track. The website gives you alot more info.....

Tammy T  

Good Morning all, well I have been away for a few months and it shows. I have gained 7 lbs. What a roller coster ride. But today is a new day and I am going to get back on track. I just found out my daughter is scheduled to have surgery on July 8th. I am so happy for her.

Teresa S.
on 3/14/10 7:21 am - Simpson, IL
Thanks Tammy..

I dont need this yet.  I am only 3 months out, but I have heard so many people talk about it and I wanted to know.. so now I do for future reference and I wrote it all down and put it in my WLS guide.

huggs...

Teresa S. 

Beginning Weight 303    Surgery weight 236     Amount lost by surgery date  67lbs    
    Starting BMI  63.3             Surgery BMI 49.3          Goal Weight 125 Goal BMI 26.1

In Order To Change...a Caterpillar must have the faith of a Butterfly    
RoylynnW
on 4/19/10 7:15 am - Bryan, TX
VSG on 06/05/08 with

Hi, I just started my 5 day today, I have had a shake and can of  cream of mushroon soup for lunch and enough water to float a ship. I have not lost any weight in one year. I am going to give the 5 day a shot...... Roy

Most Active