I made my surgery fail...I need help to get back on track

Julie D.
on 3/3/10 12:38 am - Momence, il
I had my gastic bypass surgery 9 years ago and I was really doing good in the beginning....But then I stopped trying.  I think depression took over my life and I just gave up on the routine of things.  In the time since my surgery, I lost my mom to cancer, my only brother in a car accident and my dad by heart attack.  My life has been full of sorrow, I know thats not a excuse though.  I have gained almost 30 pounds since my surgery and I need to figure out what to do to get myself back on track before I completely ruin things.  Help
dmoore1162
on 3/12/10 11:37 pm
Go back to the basics - write everything you eat down, weigh and measure everything.  Eat your protein first.  Make sure you are getting at least 60 grams of protein in a day.  More should help you weight loss.  Have you been exercising?  If not get back into it.  A walk on a nice day helps my stress levels. 

Check out the back on track group. 

Remember, you did it once before, you can do it again. 
Delores Moore
it's never too late

gailee123
on 3/13/10 4:14 am - Wilmington, DE
On March 13, 2010 at 7:37 AM Pacific Time, dmoore1162 wrote:
Go back to the basics - write everything you eat down, weigh and measure everything.  Eat your protein first.  Make sure you are getting at least 60 grams of protein in a day.  More should help you weight loss.  Have you been exercising?  If not get back into it.  A walk on a nice day helps my stress levels. 

Check out the back on track group. 

Remember, you did it once before, you can do it again. 
Hello.......I sort of got off track and needed to hear... what was given to you....going back to basics.  it's been almost five years since my surgery in Aug..2005..had a stressful year...
                                                                                              thanks.....gail
gailee123
on 3/20/10 10:00 am - Wilmington, DE
thank you for replying to me.... I needed  the information....gailee123
lmk6311
on 3/20/10 2:33 pm - lancaster, NY
try this
www.5daypouchtest.com
it works!!!

LEAH

Most Active