What SHOULD Be On The Menu

Michael Eak
on 1/24/10 2:27 am - Largo, FL
As Members who have recieve a form of Weight Loss Surgeries, I am in need of suggestions of Lunches/Dinners that a Restaurant might/should offer, that might make you go there?

Remember this is after you received your surgery and years later.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
contessnd21
on 1/24/10 11:50 pm - Keller, TX
I know this is not a resturant but what has been working for my group of friends and myself is a meal delivery service called Bandtastic Meals.  I take them to work and eat them for lunch and with my crazy kid schedule they are perfect for my dinner.  Check it out and let me know.
lose4life
on 2/6/10 1:03 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi Michael,
I'm a lap-bander, 7 months out and I've lost 90 lbs.
A restaurant (it's a chain) called 'Muscle Maker Grill' opened here in August and it's perfect for me. They concentrate on high protein, low fat and low carb. If you google them you can see their menu; they are supposed to be posting nutritional info soon. My only suggestion to them would be to offer smaller portions - right now, one order is 2 - 3 meals for me. Most importantly, the food is fresh and delicious.
I like to see a choice of proteins with veggies and the occasional starch (potato or rice). Egg white omelettes are great for any meal.
Hope this helps!
Kerry
                    Kerry  - Finally in Onederland!!!

Most Active