Need food help/DS related

lwillis22
on 1/9/10 6:46 am
Ok, I need help.  Today I decided to try eggs and smokey links again this morning.  So, I had them at about 10:30 am and had no effects.  About 4:00 pm I had some lunch meat with cream cheese.  I had turkey from the deli, beef and chicken that was more processed.  The 59 cent chopped and formed lunch meat.  I also had pastrami deli meat.  I put cream cheese on slices of beef added a piece of pastrami, rolled up and ate that.  Within a half an hour to an hour I had an oil slick, not a big one but one none the less.  I am really trying hard to figure our what is bothering me.  Do you think it was the smokey links from this morning or the meat from an hour ago?  Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Lori
contessnd21
on 1/19/10 4:33 am - Keller, TX
Lori,

I am new to this site but I have to tell you about this seminar I was dragged to by one of my friends last night.  Once a month my friend asks me to a weight loss surgery support group meeting and every month I dont go but this month I made a resolution to try it, well...the group had a tasting from a gastric and band friendly meal service.  The food was absolutely crazy good and according to my friend later that night no problems.  The owner talked about how he was banded back in 2008 and struggled everyday to eat like you mentioned above.  I myself will be banded in March so i am trying to prepare myself by going to these meeting for the cold hard truth about eating a new diet and potion sizes.  My friend and I have talked extensively about how hard it is for her to cook or plan meals having had the procedure but last night these meals really took the guess work out of fixing and eating the right meals.  I dont know if you are interested in something like that but it might help with the guess work, planning and portion control.  The website is bandtasticmeals.com.  I know i will be giving the meal plan a try once I am banded.  Let me know if it helps, it's worth a try.

Contess
Most Active