unjury or click or both????

suz46
on 1/7/10 1:45 am
I am about to order online either of these products.  i am 5 weeks out and have been doing the carnation thing and need a change.  Has anyone tried both of these - which do you think is better tasting  and what flavors???
montanadi
on 1/8/10 10:24 pm - Sheridan, MT
HI!

I've tried both of these, I love Unjury, all the flavors are great. The Click was good too, but it has alot of caffeine in it, I couldn't drink it after 1 pm or I'd be up all night long!  Beware!

I've used the Carnation in a pinch now and then, it just doesn't have enough protein for long term use.

Take Care,

Diane

muddyduck
on 1/11/10 2:09 am - Canada
I hate the taste of protein shakes and most powder supplements. But I have found a product that is pretty much tasteless! It's called Beneprotein. Each small scoop is 7gms of protein. I like it cause I can take it anywhere and add it to most foods or drinks. It can be put into soups, puddings, milk, yogurt, applesauce, you name it.
 Life is too short, enjoy it to the fullest!                   
You can't continue the same behaviours and expect the same results!!!        
H.A.L.A B.
on 1/11/10 9:10 pm
The click is nice but has a lot of caffeine.  And it does not have whey isolate - that you should be getting your proteins from so early out to make sure you are getting enough. 
Before you order Click - make sure you doc released you to have coffee.....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

wendyvanosdell
on 1/30/10 2:24 pm
I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have been checking out powders to see what I like. I have found this AWESOME powder at Sams club. It would be worth it to join, if that was the only thing you bought. It is absolutely delicious. I mix the vanilla with milk and a piece of banana with our stick blender.  I think I will try adding a few blueberries next. It is so good! There are about 26 grams of protein in a scoop, and I think it is whey isolate. I cannot imagine how you are getting enough protein in with just carnation drinks??????? I thought each serving only had like 7 grams or something. Anyway the brand at Sams is EAS advantage, and it only has a couple carbs, like 3 or so. They probably sell it other places, at Sams it is 30 dollars for 5 pounds. It comes in chocolate, too. Also I found muscle feast, it is unflavored whey isolate, really reasonable, you can add it to most anything. I ordered 10 pounds of it online for about 60 dollars, and shipping was free. Hope this helps!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

jaime C.
on 2/4/10 12:48 pm - Columbia, SC
I think I am going to try new whey42. I have been researching all the options and for the amount of protein 42g WITHOUT carbs/fats ect. in only 3.1oz its definantly worth looking into? Anyone else try new-whey?
 Learn to dance in the rain! 
        PROUD ARMY WIFE!
               Mom to 4

Tanya P.
on 2/8/10 6:24 pm - Dos Palos, CA
I have tried it.  Grape, Fruit punch, and then the 25 g Raspberry one is very good.  I have tried a few and New-Whey happens to be my favorite.
blueeyes33
on 3/26/10 4:13 am
I have tried Unjury. The taste is fine but you can't use it in hot foods like for cocoa or soup(unflavored Unjury of course). I have found a new powder called 100% Any Whey by ON. It is awesome. You can cook, bake or just mix it in drinks. It is unflavored and has no aftertaste. I put it in my coffee every morning. I got it at nutrition depot but the website on the container is optimumnutrition.com
Laura    
Most Active