Worried about the holidays...

AprilsFool
on 12/9/09 12:50 am
I ams so worried about the holidays coming bacause of all the sweet foods.. I know I can restrain myself when it comes to dinner but the sweets just kill me. My friend found a recipe for some apple wontons as opposed to baking an entire pie (which is my weakness). Thought id share the recipe
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6483885/16811192 Any other ideas on how i can modify this recipe so it is better for me.
spicermom
on 12/24/09 2:13 am - Canyon Country, CA
There a lot of sugar free and fat free recipes on line too!! I personally don't bother with them.
However, chocolate is my weakness!!!  Can't have it in the house, especially brownies!!!!
I have been baking for holiday gifts and it has been very tempting. Sometimes I need to taste just to be sure the recipe is good, but its ONLY a taste.  When temptation becomes to overwhelming I eat a protein bar or drink an extra protein shake. Sometimes munching on carrots helps, but lets face it, its not chocolate!!!  I have lost 2 pounds since Thanksgiving. That's a gift in itself.  It's very slow but its still moving in the right direction...gone!!!  Being thinner is so much better than food tastes.
Have a very merry holiday season and enjoy the people around you instead of the food! 

BSW 365 / SW 340 / GW 199 OR LESS!!            
Most Active