Starbuck's?

smoore_911
on 1/26/10 6:23 pm - Lexington, NC
This post is somewhat a LATE response -

Another option when ordering Starbucks, along with having them to add a scope of protien - Pumpkin Spice or Ginger Bread Lattes are my favorite. 

Order a SKINNY "____ Latte" (decafe if u like) made with SOY MILK, add protein...

your probably thinking - GOSH ~ take all the good out of it, but it doesnt and they may look at you funny until they get used to you ordering it like that...  (I always ask for DOUBLE CUP / EXTRA HOT --I've had 3 cups that leaked in the seam, so to keep it from dripping on me I have them to ALWAYS double cup it. Extra hot, so it retains heat longer and takes me longer to drink it... - those are just personal pref.)    ENJOY!!! I LOVE STARBUCKS 

Take care
Staci

Chef_911 

wondering
on 3/6/10 5:45 am - Canada
 I order:
Grande decaf skinny hazelnut latte (and I sprinkle it with nutmeg) - that's my favourite.  I also order grande decaf skinny cinnamon dolce latte and grande decaf skinny vanilla latte.  Skinny means skim milk and sugar free sirop.  We only have hazelnut, vanilla and cinnamon dolce that are sugar free up here.  I like Starbucks so much that I got a card and constantly put money on it.  If you register the card online you save at least 50 cents with each cup.
L.

meljellis
on 3/6/10 7:32 am
I LOVE my Starbuck's key card! I just keep reloading it. I like the "skinny" items. I usually get the caramel with an extra pump of syrup. I will try the hazelnut. That is the only one I haven't tried. Wasn't sure if I would like it but since it comes recommended it will be my order on my next visit. Thanks!

Surgery Date: 10/08/08
Starting Weight: 309
Goal Weight: 145
Weight to Date: 185

wondering
on 3/6/10 7:36 am - Canada
 Oh wow - sugar free caramel!!!  On my next trip to the States, that's going to be a must.
Thanks
L.

REININGCHICK
on 5/12/10 1:47 am - AZ
i get the skinny hazelnut latte iced with a scoop of protien. i tell them they have to shake it up really well! its great. the vanilla has no taste to me and the cinnomon dolce makes me sick

Most Active