protein w/ milk, I eat too much, Protein with water I eat too little

melitriotsluxury
on 10/12/09 5:22 am - Gilroy, CA
            I've been bouncing up and down in my weight... I can't seem to get the last 12 lbs off so easily.. I was 275lbs now i'm 157lbs. and I have a goal of being 145lbs.  i drink my protein everyday... and i've always made it with fat free milk or soy milk, and it seems that when i make it with milk, it makes me hungrier because it's tastes really good, and i consume way over 1200 calories.... i've recently started making my protein drink with water and it's so filling! and it takes longer to fini**** because the taste is a bit strong... and i've only had 325 calories so far.. usually i'm up to 600 by noon time.... I guess what i'm saying is... i know if i eat too little i won't see a change in weight, but if i eat too much i won't see a change there either...  what should i do? I've also been told that if i'm on the treadmill too much and i'm not seeing a change i should weight train ie, do push ups sit ups etc.. can i get everyone's take on this?
Thanks
Darcy xoxoxo
MSW will not settle
on 10/18/09 5:39 am
I like my protein light so I mix 12 oz water and 4 oz soy milk to 1 scoop protein, then add flavoring like sf syrup, instant coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, or flavor extracts used for baking.  Half water half milk may work better for you than water alone. 

I do cardio and strength daily.  I've struggled with loosing right from the start when the weight should have come off quickly so I'm not a good comparision.  I do know that lean muscle mass burns calories. Despite wl my lean muscle mass has not declined because of strength training.    

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Lesley S.
on 10/29/09 3:57 pm - St. Louis, MO
I use Unjury with skim milk. I mix 1/2scoop vanilla with 1/2 scoop chocolate
Most Active