Protein and Losing Weight

lmk6311
on 9/28/09 10:31 am - lancaster, NY
I am not eating alot and having trouble getting my protein in. Is this why I am losing so slow?
 LEAH

Redsoxgirl36
on 9/29/09 1:08 am
We had surgery the same day I am having trouble getting all my fluids and protein in I always feel full. Food just does not taste good to me. Sometimes I feel like I have no energy to do anything. I have lost 31 pounds compared to other pople I am a slow looser I know you cant compare your self to anybody else and I am thankful for 31 pounds I have lost.
lay-T-webb
on 9/30/09 5:23 am - Jonesboro, GA
I'm about a week before you guys and I've only lost 30 lbs. too! I'm having trouble getting in all this protien and fluids too, it's a daily struggle, but I'm sure that as time goes by it will get better. I've just been focusing on the protien, fluids and vits. Once we get use to the rules, it will fall off!
::LaTonya::
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.? Proverbs 31:30 

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/09 11:28 am
I am almost 6 months out., and have lost a total of 117#.  But when I was fresh out I had a lot of trouble too.  It felt like I couldn't eat anything.  I was always full, and always taking pills.  Between vitamins and prescriptions.  But I wanted to let you know it gets easier.  Your pouch will stretch a little and make more room and then it will be easier to get more protein and fluids.  Plus, if you make your protein, fluid protein then it is dual purpose and that helps too. 
If I can help in any way just let me know.  But it does get easier.  And the weight will come off.  Their are definitely times when it is slow going and then all of a sudden you will see the scales fo down.
ojacobo
on 10/4/09 10:12 am - Bronx, NY
I am also having that problem that I am not getting enough proteins. I do a lot of walking and go to the gym three times a week. I don't have a lot energy and don't have an appetite or a taste for anything. What should I do are their any thoughts. I was told from my doctor's office to eat a high protein diet, but what really is a high protein diet?
Most Active