Eating/Drinking Schedule

cobolblue
on 9/28/09 1:37 am
Question:

Any of you that have had (RNY) do you follow a eating/drinking schedule? For example; Drink 8 0z in the am, wait an hour eat breakfast, wait 1 1/2 hours drink another 8 ozwater/beverage, wait an hour eat lunch....

What type of schedule do you follow, what seems to work for you?

Thanks for your input - looking to optimize the use of my tool, and any suggestions would be great!

lay-T-webb
on 9/30/09 5:20 am - Jonesboro, GA
I sip all day long. I bought one of those 32oz. "Smar****er" bottles and I know in my mind that I need to drink at least two of those a day, so I just keep refilling it and sipping all day long. I do stay within the 30 minute rule.
::LaTonya::
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.? Proverbs 31:30 

Pam T.
on 10/7/09 2:12 am - Saginaw, MI
I was given an hour-by-hour schedule by my Nut pre-op.  I still follow it to this day (nearly 2 years out).  I've added my vitamins to the schedule too.

7:00 a.m. --- Breakfast #1 -- Calcium +D
8:30 a.m. --- Water
10:00 a.m. - Breakfast #2 -- Multi-Vitamin, Vit A, B-50, Fish oil, Colace
11:00 a.m. --Water
1:00 p.m. --- Lunch -- Calcium +D
2:30 p.m. --- Water
4:30 p.m. --- Snack -- Calcium +D
5:00 p.m. --- Water
7:30 p.m. --- Dinner -- Calcium +D
8:30 p.m. --- Water
11:00 p.m. -- Bedtime (no food) -- Multi-Vit, B-50, Fish oil, Colace, Iron/Zinc/Copper, Vit C, B-12 (2x/week)

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Lesley S.
on 10/29/09 3:56 pm - St. Louis, MO

I work overnights so I don't think times will help you.
I usually eat 45calorie whole wheat toast with yogurt butter for breakfast.

I drink coffee on the way to work.

I try to drink a bottle of water.

My break at work I eat yogurt or 1/2 an apple. etc.

Lunch 1/2 -3/4cup of some food whether it be a salad or something..

last break protein shake

I go home and sleep and around 4 I get up to exercise and drink protein or eat something and then lay back down.

Most Active