highpow
on 9/21/09 2:27 am
Breakfast
1 clementine
1 cup 1% milk
20 oz. water
1 cup oatmeal

Lunch
Salad with spinach, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 10 peanuts, baby carrots, sliced tomato, celery, 2 Tbsps. light ranch dressing
1 pear
1 frozen meal with protein, starch, cooked veggies & cooked fruit
20 oz. water

Dinner
1 cup Asian Helper (Chicken Lo Mein)
17 grapes
6 oz light yogurt with artificial sweetener & fruit
1 cup green beans with 1 tsp. margarine
20 oz. water

I used to post under kitties4, Denise Phares.  Now I am posting under Highpow, Denise Phares.  I want to share something with all of you *****ad this post.  I have been going to OA seriously since 2006, and I recently attended their Back to Basics program.  I've doing the 12 Steps from the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, which I've never done before, and a miracle happened to me!  After I did Step 5, giving away my 4th Step inventory to my new sponsor, I realized that on September 2nd, I was free of the food obsession!  Also, once I had done Steps 6 through 9, I had a spiritual awakening, and was consciously aware of my Higher Power!  I have been doing everything in my Power to follow His Will ever since, and have already started losing weight at a faster pace than ever before!  I have true abstinence now, which is truly a gift from God as I understand Him.  Thought I'd share this.

Denise Phares/Highpow

buckethead
on 9/26/09 1:11 pm - TX
YOu didnt have WLS right? Cause you eat to much
Most Active