Samples

sunjen297311
on 7/27/09 3:02 am
I will be having bypass surgery soon.  Does anyone know where I can obtain samples of some of the protein drinks/mixes?  There are SO many types and so many different flavors opinions etc - I don't know where to start.  So I thought if anyone offered samples of their wares...I could start there.
Lis-
Pam T.
on 7/28/09 11:09 pm - Saginaw, MI

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

wildheart63
on 7/29/09 4:48 am - IL
health food stores will have one serving packets.....that is what i did to find the best tasting...also you can add sugar free pudding mix (a little) to each shake to  amke them taste great..i use the sf cheesecake pudding in  a chocolate chake...mmmmmmmmmmm
good luck
lori

piadey
on 8/2/09 1:03 pm
I'd recommend bring some sample from your Doc and support groups. Do not buy anything before the surgery. I had mine on 7/29. I'm not taking protein shakes yet because the doc has asked me to stay away from them for couple of weeks. Trying to take 700 cals /day and 60 g protein intake thru natural food.....tuna dip with low fat mayoinnaise/low fat sour cream, split pea soup cream of wheat w/fat free milk etc....
Mary_in_SA
on 10/1/09 1:39 pm
Don't forget vitalady.com .  She and her husband have both had RNY procedures and she offers a fantastic selection of samples - all of which have been RNY tested.  I ordered a bunch and I'm glad I did because some of my favorites are not popular with other posters here.  It's all a matter of individual taste.
Most Active