Bariatric Friendly Recipes

Kelburg
on 7/21/09 9:15 am - Marion, IN
Hello...I am trying to get back on track and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on basic bariatric recipe resources.  Most of the cookbooks seem to require so many special ingredients.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks!
H.A.L.A B.
on 7/23/09 7:02 am
Check eggface profile and blog - we all love her posts
also - there a lot of cookbooks for post op. Some of them are great.
There is a receipe forum - check it out.
Also - on the RNY forum there are a lot of us who shere receipe and idea - just ask a question.  Check Nik blogs on there - she is fantastic...
Pam is another who has great ideas and recipes.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Kelburg
on 7/23/09 10:24 pm - Marion, IN
Thankk you.  Having difficulty finding support and information around my area.  So nice to know there are resources on this site!  Congratulations on your success!
MSW will not settle
on 7/28/09 6:46 am

chefdave.org

My support group had a demo of his recipes at whole foods.  Easy, delicious, and created by an rny patient.  100% pouch friendly. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

meganm
on 7/31/09 3:20 pm - monroe, WA
countrygal41_41
on 8/21/09 2:20 pm
Yes, Chefdave.org is THE place to go to....he has had Gastric Bypass and He knows what to cook and how to cook it!!  I saw him in Seattle last weekend and LOVE, LOVE his cookbook!!  Best of all, is that my family which one is a finiky eater, loves the recipes as well.

Good Luck!!
Most Active