omg peanut butter cookie inspire is awesome!

robinfrommilw
on 6/21/09 6:18 am - WI
I had won recently in bariatric eating chatroom some peanut butter cooke inspire. It just arrived the other day. The kids thought it was peanut butter cookies in the bag. Or you had to cook them. Well of course my daughter want to try it. She loves it! She is my taste tester. She is 11 and can be a fussy eater or drinker. Well she likes it so much she ask for it every morning for breakfast. It was nice on Saturday we made some on the way to baseball practice we had to get too. Both of my kids are in baseball and I am there baseball team buddy. Well drank it while driving to the ball game. Since we didnt' have much time to have breakfast. I am going to have to buy another bag soon. Just found out they are coming out with 2 new flavors ice cream sandwhich and chocolate peanut butter fudge by inspire. So far this one is dwindling down in my house between my daughter and I. My son won't even try it or hubby as well. That's ok that is more for us girls. lol
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

radtechmre
on 6/24/09 5:12 am - NYC, NY

Thank you for the info, I have the pomegranate/raspberry and DO NOT like it at all, unless I mixed it with crystal light. I will try the peanut butter and maybe I can get my 12 year old son to  like it! Let me knoww if you try any other flavors.
robinfrommilw
on 6/28/09 2:58 am - WI
I got my inspire peanut butter cookie at http://www.bariatriceating.com/ I hoping to try the new flavors soon. I will be posting when I try new flavors. 

My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

AshleyDillo
on 7/16/09 6:09 am - Tallahassee, FL

OMG...I just got my order of this in the mail today and made my first shake.  It is incredible!  I would have drank this up pre-surgery.  I can't believe this is a protein shake.

I need to get an ice cream maker now..this would make some awesome peanut butter ice cream!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

dcarnesi
on 2/6/10 10:49 am - manalapan, NJ
I am trying to find the recipe - did you post it?
robinfrommilw
on 2/6/10 11:25 am - WI
its a protein powder you can order from bariatric eating website
My facebook page is:

Most Active