hello Everyone

I just bought a juicer,
does anyone juice, what kinds of veg tables or fruit do you juice to mix \with
the protein shakes?

any good ideals

Debra
MarisolV
on 6/29/09 2:58 am - Piscataway, NJ
The best way to have a protein shake so that you optimize your protein intake is to make it with milk, as milk adds additional protein.  If you are lactose intolerant, try using Lactaid milk.
Marisol Vazquez
Director of Nutrition, Registered Dietitian (RD), BS
Kingley Health "Tranforming Lives"

By posting, Kingley Health makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.

speicallady
on 6/29/09 8:59 am - bronx, NY

when I use Juice and real fruit to make my smoothies, I drink them better,  I not fond of mike
I use orange juice as a base, I will drink them better.  This is one of the way that Get my protein (two scoops) and my fiber

debra

jfak7670
on 2/2/20 7:04 pm, edited 2/2/20 11:05 am

I'm the owner of the Super Angel DELUXE juicer. It does a great job with hard fruits and vegetables. All in all, I use it every day. Every morning, usually before meal, I drink a glass of fresh celery juice or sometimes I drink it 30 minutes before or after any meal. It's pricey but definitely worth every penny. Bought mine on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Super-Angel-DELUXE-Extracting-Housing /dp/B00KRN9HKE/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Super+Angel+DELUXE&qid=15 80698968&s=home-garden&sr=1-1

hopeful and happy
on 8/10/09 7:23 am - Skinnytown, MA
Ooh, I came to post a very related question... I am pre-op, but about to have surgery the 1st week of September and I love to use my juicer. 

Can you just make regular fruit and vegetable juices or do all the juices have to be high in protein? Can you just make regular ones and add the protein powder?

If just regular juices are okay-- I have lots of great juice recipes I would be happy to share!
Most Active