Calorie/Protein/Fat grams food diary?

angilfires
on 6/3/09 7:04 am - lakeside, CA
I am looking for a food log/diary that has areas for me to keep track of calorie counts, protein and fat grams...do you use one that you like?

Also, I have seen many resources that show the calorie content on food items, but I would like to find one that has at least calorie and protein information.

If you have any ideas, please share them with me.  :)

I am always grateful for the input I get here at OH.

hudiman
on 6/3/09 10:11 pm
Have you looked at www.dailyplate.com? I think that sight will answer many of your questions plus it makes calculating way easier. Good luck!
angilfires
on 6/8/09 6:04 am - lakeside, CA
Thank you soooooo much for the www.dailyplate.com suggestion!!  I love it and it is really user friendly.  It makes calculating way easier for sure!  I am tempted to get a blackberry when I am eligible for a new phone because I would be able to use it anywhere.
Thanks again, glad I threw it out there!
Kindest regards.
Gaby
Linda H.
on 6/11/09 8:14 pm - FERRIS, TX
you can also use Fitday.com or Nutrimirror.com

I personally like Nutrimirror.com better ..

Many Blessings
Linda  
RNY 7-25-05 

Sandra B.
on 6/21/09 7:52 am - Savannah, GA
Another great one is www.sparkpeople.com.  You can customize your nutrition tracker to keep up with any nutrients you want and you can even tell it how many you want to have as a target each day.  This way I can track my protein, calories, carbs, fat and fiber.  I can adjust as necessary.  They will also send you emails if you want with recipes and fitness or nutritional help.
Most Active