anyone try body fortress super advantage whey protein?

robinfrommilw
on 5/26/09 9:03 am - WI
Hi,

I just bought a container of body fortress super advantage whey protein. I haven't try it yet. It shows with 2 scoops it is 53gms of protein and 270 calories. but the 1 scoop is 26 gm of protein and 130 calories. How do you like the protein and how is the taste? I got it from walmart for $14.99. Also got one of the shaker cups that they had as well.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Pam T.
on 5/26/09 11:30 pm - Saginaw, MI
Body Fortress whey protein is what I use.  It's not my absolutely favorite flavored protein, but it's cheap and easy to grab while grocery shopping... so that's pretty much what I've settled on.  I use the Vanilla the most since it's so versitile and mixes in smooth with everything.  The Protein Hot Chai Tea recipe (in my siggy) that I'm addicted to uses Body Fortress.

Yes, the label says to use 2 scoops.  But 1 is fine for us.  That whols 53g thing is a ploy to bodybuilders who are looking for super high protein content... so just use 1 scoop when making your shakes.

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Lauren M.
on 6/6/09 10:02 am - Apple Valley, MN
So far it's my favorite.  I'm on the pre-op liquid and someone suggested adding the vanilla to my decaf. ....... heaven!  I bought some samples and so far I don'tlike the Nectar brand so much.  Still trying different brands, though.
Most Active