Meal Plans

ashleynicole86
on 5/23/09 6:20 am - SC
Does anyone have any premade meal plans that they followed during a 6 month supervised diet or pre-op?  I am supposed to be keeping a food journal while I go through my 3 month regimen required for insurance approval.  I feel like I am running out of ideas on food to eat and am hoping someone can give me some suggestions on meals they have tried?

Thanks!
Pam T.
on 5/24/09 11:23 pm - Saginaw, MI
There are several forum threads here on OH that might help.  

RNY Forum -- What are you Eating/Doing today? --- this is an active thread where we post every morning all the food we plan to eat during the day.  

Main Forum -- Eating Good in the Neighborhood and What Are You Eating Everyone -- these two threads are posted in the evenings and people report all the food they ate dring the day. 

HTH
Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Laurie M.
on 5/26/09 12:48 pm - Anaheim, CA
hello, this is what I had to do for my class before surgery(I didnt finish classes, I got Gall Stones and they moved me to surg this friday from july)anywho here is my menu

Brkfst
1 HB egg
2 ww mimi pita
w1/2 tsp almond butter
4 oz optifast w/1/4 banana

Snk
Tiger milk bar
4 oz optifast

Lunch
2.3 oz tuna (small can)
2 mini ww pitas (tuna inside)
1/2 boiled potatoe
3 squirts Heart smart btr spray
1 C veggies

Dinner
Trky Patty (grilled onions or peppers)
1/4 brown rice with chicken seasoning
1C veggies
1/2 boiled potato

and water water water and crystal light!

Laurie
Laurie
5'6" -- HW 279.9/SW 270.0/CW 221.0/DGW 170/MGW 130
LouLor
on 6/3/09 1:58 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 08/12/08 with
Hi there try: sparkspeople.com - you can join for free and you can have a menu plan drawn up based on your weight etc that they say will help you loose weight.  I found it helpful.

Most Active