Post-op diet pills?

rennyguerra
on 4/16/09 12:18 am - North Massapequa, NY
I work at a vitamin manufacterer and distributor, so naturally I take a lot of supplements and anti-oxidants. B-100's, Cal-1000, KLB6, Acai, cider vinegar, etc.

i also end up reading about other pills all day too. I was just wondering if anyone has taken anything like Xtreme Trim or Hydroxy Cut after surgery. I'm talking like 2-10 years post-op. 

I don't know if i want to get into that stuff. I've been having an internal battle about if for weeks. I regained some weight, I'm three years post op. I can use any aid to my diet and exercise program I can get

Pam T.
on 4/16/09 11:48 pm - Saginaw, MI
They didn't work before surgery, so I have no intention of using them afterward either.  Personally I went through a lot of struggle, fighting, hard work and cost to get the best dieting tool on the market (my pouch and bypass) and as long as I use it properly it'll work for me the rest of my life. 

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

rennyguerra
on 4/17/09 12:23 am - North Massapequa, NY
 i dont know what I was thinking...The battle to lose the rest of the weight sometimes just gets to me. l've been having an internal battle about it. They lost. I want to do this slowly, so I retract the question

Most Active