What does everyone else eat

mama21
on 4/6/09 12:32 pm - Chouteau, OK
I was banded on march 17th and have lost 20 lbs. so far. My stomach feels like a bottomless pit, and i'm getting hungrier and hungrier everyday. I would like ideas on meals and what other people that have been banded eat. Thank you!
lucky62756
on 4/9/09 11:00 pm - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Hello Mama21, I was banded on March 16th . I  too am hungry alot..I feel like I can eat every hour on the hour...I get my first fill on April 28th...I can't wait..I lost about 12 pounds...Congrats on your 20 pound weight loss....I am eating reg. food now and feel like I can eat anything..I just have to chew, chew, chew and slow down. and oh yes, do not talk while eating..(I got stuck on Jello, rice and mac. & Cheese).I do use a small saucer at meal times but, that doesn't always help, because I go back for seconds...(Not a good idea, I know)... Take care...I hope you get some ideas...I could use them too..."Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

BoxerGirl08
on 4/21/09 7:35 am, edited 4/21/09 7:43 am - Canada
Hey we were banded the same day!! I'm down 23lbs, i lost that in the first 3 weeks after surgery, now I'm gaining and losing the same 3 lbs ughhh. So heres what i eat everyday...

B: 5oz Shaved chicken (boarshead) reduced fat cheese on the side

L: 5oz of chicken salad with a veggie on the side

D: 5oz Shaved chicken (boarshead) with some sort of veggie

S: Beef jerky

I know it sounds like a hell of a lot of food but its only 180-250 cals a meal. I eat like 90g of protein a day. I'm deff  a routine person.

I swim about 70 lengths a day too so I need the extra oomph? lol spelled like its said.

-J

Oh and i only eat Boars Head cus its not full of preservatives and nitrates and its lower in sodium! Also im still on soft solids, i will move onto solid chicken next week :)

Surgery 3/17/2009
Surgery weight 277
Current weight 202
Goal weight
Total lost so far: 75lbs

7.75cc's in a 9cc band
"Starting to gain control in a world full of chaos!"

Most Active